FUTURECHROME DIY CHROME KIT $595.00 !!
*Chrome over 60 square feet with FutureChromes DIY Spray Chrome Hobby Kit !
FutureChrome Enthusiast DIY chrome kit is the ideal spray chrome kit for interior and exterior designers, hobbyists and artists. Our SprayChrome system lets you express your creativity on almost any surface such as wood, metal, plastic, concrete, or anything else that can be painted.
You can produce right at home, in your workshop, or garage, a chrome look on nearly any substrate, and without the need for a compressor. FutureChrome gives 100% of the gleam at about 25% of the cost. Available in candy chrome finishes as well!
- Durability equal to traditional chrome
- Bonds to the substrate as well as traditional plating
- Highly resistant to weather, salt and abrasions
- Equally reflective
- A greener choice over plating
- Low outlay of capital
- No size or part limitations
- Able to be used on-site
- Fewer steps in the process
- Thicker coatings
- Choice of materials
- Faster turnaround times
- Safer and healthier to use
FutureChromes Enthusiast Kit Is Perfect For:
- Model Cars, trucks, trains, planes
- RC Cars, trucks, planes, boats, drones
- Gamers, and more
THE COMPLETE DIY HOBBY KIT INCLUDES:
2K FutureChrome Top Clear and FutureChrome 2:1 HS BaseClear
FutureChrome 2KA Top Clear
FutureChrome 2KB Top Clear Hardner
FutureChrome 2:1 HS BaseClear
FutureChrome 2:1 HS BaseHardener
#2 – Silver Solution
#3 – Silver Reducer
#4 – Balancer
Included in the DIY chrome kit you will find the following equipment and materials:
- Double bottle chrome applicator for simultaneous application of FutureChrome #2 Silver Solution and FutureChrome #3 Reducer Solution and #4 Balancer solutions
- Two HDPE chemical resistant spray bottles. These bottles are used for applying the FutureChrome #1 Activator Solution, and distilled water and dawn dish soap for cleansing the surface.
- High pressure manual pressurized pump bottle used for distilled water for rinsing the chemicals off of the substrate.
- Air Chuck used for relieving the moisture off of the finished chrome product
- Measuring Cups and pipettes. Use these to measure your chemicals. Do not cross contaminate! Each cup should be used for only one type of chemical.
- One powered clear coat applicator kit. Use for applying your base-coat and top coat.
- 2 oz FutureChrome #1 Activator, #2 Silver Solution, #3 Reducer Solution, #4 Balancer Solution
- 1 Pint FutureChrome 2KA, 1 pint FutureChrome 2KB,
- 1 quart FutureChrome 2:1 HS BaseClear Coat, 1 pint FutureChrome BaseClear Hardener.