FUTURECHROME DIY CHROME KIT $549.00!
- Durability equal to traditional chrome
- Bonds to the substrate as well as traditional plating
- Highly resistant to weather, salt and abrasions
- Equally reflective
- A greener choice over plating
- Low outlay of capital
- No size or part limitations
- Able to be used on-site
- Fewer steps in the process
- Thicker coatings
- Choice of materials
- Faster turnaround times
- Safer and healthier to use
FutureChromes Enthusiast Kit Is Perfect For:
- Model Cars, trucks, trains, planes
- RC Cars, trucks, planes, boats, drones
- Gamers, and more
THE COMPLETE DIY HOBBY KIT INCLUDES:
FutureChrome Enthusiast DIY chrome kit is the ideal spray chrome kit for interior and exterior designers, hobbyists and artists. Our Hydrochrome system lets you express your creativity on almost any surface such as wood, metal, plastic, concrete, or anything else that can be painted.
You can reproduce right at home, in your workshop, or garage, a chrome look on nearly any substrate, and without the need for a compressor. FutureChrome gives 100% of the gleam at about 25% of the cost. Available in candy chrome finishes as well!
Basecoat & Top Coat
A – Urethane
B – Hardener
S – Silver Solution
R – Silver Reducer
D – Sensitizer
W – Wetting Agent
Included in the DIY chrome kit you will find the following equipment and materials:
- Double bottle chrome applicator for simultaneous application of FutureChrome S and FutureChrome R solutions
- Three single bottle sprayers. These bottles are used for applying the FutureChrome D, W, and rinse water. Each bottle is pre marked with the chemical it should hold.
- Measuring Cups and pipettes. Use these to measure your chemicals. Do not cross contaminate! Each cup should be used for only one type of chemical.
- One powered clear coat applicator kit. Use for applying your basecoat and top coat.
- 2 oz FutureChrome S, 2 oz FutureChrome R, 1 oz FutureChrome D, 4 oz FutureChrome W, 1 pint FutureChromes 2KA, 1 pint FutureChromes 2KB, 1 pint Black Base-coat Reducer, 1 pint Pre-tinted Top-Coat Reducer. All the material you need to create 60 square feet of FutureChrome.